Join us for the 2nd Annual WIFECON!!
This is an event for Singles (men and women) and Married couples who believe in marriage, and want to learn how to build and maintain a healthy, happy, loving, and lasting marriage without conforming to societal norms and expectations.
Whether you are single, married, separated, or divorced but still believe in marriage; you need to be in attendance.
Many see events like this and automatically think - I am not married so I don't need to attend. I am separated or divorced so I don't need to attend. I have no clue what is going on with my marriage or dating life, so I don't need to attend.
The fact that you fall into any of the categories above and yet you still desire marriage is the very reason you need to attend an event that will show you how to do just that.
It's time to "RESET” our Mindset regarding marriage and it’s purpose:
"REBRAND” ourself-imagee in eradicating habits, behaviors, attitudes, and mindsets that are counterproductive to the truth regarding marriage and,
“REBUILD” our foundations due to faulty assumptions, beliefs, and practices we have succumb to based on our past or societal norms and customs!
Singles, the prime time for you to prepare for marriage is before you say “ I Do”…..make your way to this event and gain methodologies, systems, and strategies that will give you and your future spouse the advantage when surprises show up in your marriage!
Who should attend this event:
• If you are Single or Married and desire marriage
• If you are married and need to reevaluate your marital agreement and commitment
• If you need to establish or reestablish core values and spiritual principles that work for your marriage
• If you need to learn how to set realistic and enforceable boundaries that is designed to protect marriage
• If you need to establish a measurable blueprint for life and martial success for your current or future marriage
• If you believe in being around powerful and confidant individuals who can empower and inspire you to become a better version of yourself
• If you believe in investing in your current or future marriage in getting access to tools, resources, and information that will take your life and marriage to the next level
• If you need to rebuild your relationship foundation
Who should NOT attend this event:
• If you are not married, do not plan to marry ever, and/or do not believe in marriage or the sanctity of marriage
• If you do not believe in marital reflection or reevaluation to build a stronger and more effective marriage
• If you do not believe in or do not care to establish core values and spiritual principles that work for marriage
• If you do not believe in establishing a blueprint for marital success
• If you do not believe in being in spaces or environments that foster personal and relational growth