1. A heavenly whirlpool draws everyone in the Charleston region into the Kingdom of
God. The River of God flows down upon the land, teeming with life: destinies, strategies,
anointing, favor, angels, and the Kairos timing of the Lord.
Rev. 22:1 Then the angel showed me a river with the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb. NLT
2. Guilt and shame from the bloodshed of Indigenous people, slaves and the Civil War is
erased through repentance of the saints, forgiveness, and the blood of Jesus. Prayers of
the righteous throughout history in the Charleston region are being answered. The land is blessed by God.
Heb. 12:24 You have come to Jesus, the one who mediates the new covenant between
God and people, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks of forgiveness instead of crying out for vengeance like the blood of Abel. NLT
3. 90% of Charleston's population is saved. New converts are set free and equipped as
mature disciples, walking in their identity as Sons of the King.
Acts 2:41 Those who believed what Peter said were baptized and added to the church that day —about 3,000 in all. NLT
4. Apostolic Centers are established in Charleston to provide effective leadership, mobilizing the saints to function in their 5-fold gifting.
Eph. 4:11-12 Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers. Their responsibility is to equip God's people to do his work and build up the church, the body of Christ. NLT
5. Charleston, a city of firsts, is the first to substantiate effective transformation of the 7
mountains of culture in America (arts and entertainment, media, family, education,
religion, government and business). This transformation establishes God's Kingdom on
Matt. 6:10 “Your Kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.” NIV
6. People come from all over America and the world to learn principles of transformation from Charleston.
1 Kings 10:1 When the queen of Sheba heard about the fame of Solomon and his
relationship with the Lord, she came to test Solomon with hard questions. NIV
7. Charleston sets in motion a grassroots crusade of unity among the body of Christ in
America. A common voice and language launch a wave of righteousness and justice in the land.
John 17:23 I am in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete
unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have
loved me. NIV
8. Three and four generations run together and honor one another. Each one is celebrated and loved as a treasured member of God's family.
Ex. 3:6 Then he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob.” NIV